Our 2014 dealers Include (The room is now full):
- Book Universe
- Laura Cameron
- The Dreaming Comics and Games
- Anime Haus
- Sea Faeries
- Far Out and Solid Games and Collectibles
- Sweetgyrl Designs & SimplyPrettie
- FairWood Press
- Healing Arts
Find this last “vendor” in the Artist’s Alley
Dealers Room Hours
|Friday||4 p.m. -||8 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. -||6 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. -||4 p.m.|
Information for Dealers
If you are interested in being a dealer at Foolscap 2014, please mail our Dealer’s Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two tables
- Two chairs
- A black-and-white business-card size ad in our program book, if you send us the camera-ready ad
- A listing on our website with a link to your website (this will go up within 10 days of our receiving your payment and website information)
- One full convention membership
- One “Dealers” membership – good for art/dealer’s/commons/Grand Hallway
After you’ve been approved by our 2014 dealers liaison, you can send your fee in by check to:Foolscap 2014
c/o Little Cat Z
P. O. Box 31891
Seattle, WA 98103
or pay by PayPal by making your payment to: email@example.com.
In the PayPal comments section, be sure to list your name, phone number, and that you’re purchasing a dealers space.
PayPal will send you a confirmation that a payment was made, but the concom will need to confirm you’ve sent the correct amount in order to guarantee your space. Please watch your email for that confirmation.
If you have any questions about payment, e-mail our treasurer.
Business License Requirements
Dealers who do not have a license to do business in Washington State should refer to http://dor.wa.gov/content/doingbusiness/registering/doingbus_tempreg.aspx for information about obtaining a temporary license.